by Tyler Kingkade, Huffington Post
The University of Missouri has named Chuck Henson, an associate dean in the School of Law, as its interim Vice Chancellor for Inclusion, Diversity and Equity, the school announced Tuesday in a campuswide email.
Read the story here.
- Mike Middleton: Quick changes at MU may be 'asking too much' (Missourian)
- Missouri president: Opportunity to lead in racial matters (Associated Press)
- College Racism 2015: Chief Diversity Officers Hired In Wake Of Black Student Protests Across The US (International Business Times)
- UM System President Wolfe resigns, MU Chancellor transitions to new role; UM Board of Curators announces significant diversity and inclusion initiatives (The University of Missouri System)
- Missouri Protest Shows Need for Chief Diversity Officer on Campuses (Associations Now)