WASHINGTON - If you want to know what the University of Texas student body would like if the Supreme Court invalidates the institution's affirmative action admissions program now under judicial review, look no farther than Michigan and California.
Read the story here.
- Academe Must Confront Its Racist Past (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Why affirmative action matters in the larger social and racial justice movement: An Asian American perspective (Huffington Post)
- Diversity Matters: Why American Universities Need Affirmative Action (Essence)
- Area colleges defend affirmative action practices (Boston Globe)
- The Real Reason Affirmative Action Is in Danger (National Journal)
- Scalia made headlines. But the real story is how colleges have failed to truly integrate (The Washington Post)
- 5 Things To Know About The Woman Whose Case Could End Affirmative Action As We Know It (Huffington Post)