For the second time in the last five months, the University of California at Berkeley is facing charges that it failed to adequately punish an academic, in this case, a law dean, whom it found responsible for sexual harassment.
Read the story here.
- Law Dean Accused of Harassment Says UC-Berkeley Violated His Rights (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- At UC Berkeley, promises of a crackdown on sexual misconduct are met with skepticism by students (Los Angeles Times)
- UC Berkeley Names Interim Lead to Address Sexual Harassment (NBC Bay Area)
- UC Berkeley announces new plans to prevent sexual assault, harassment (Berkeley News)
- UC Berkeley law dean Choudhry resigns amid harassment scandal (San Fransisco Chronicle)
- Berkeley Professors Complain About Response to Other Sexual-Harassment Cases (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Multiple sex harassment cases against UC faculty prompt new review process (Los Angeles Times)
- U. of California President Orders Tougher Response to Alleged Sexual Misconduct (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Berkeley Moves to Fire Assistant Basketball Coach After Harassment Investigation (The Chronicle of Higher Education)