42nd National Conference and Annual Meeting
Sheraton Tysons Hotel
8661 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Click here to register.
New Professional Academy Topics include ...
Diversity & Inclusion:
- Why Diversity Matters; Building the Business Case for Diversity
- Understanding your organization’s culture
- Unconscious Bias
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Education
- Professionalism and Business Etiquette
- New Professionals’ Presentations
- The Power of One; Influencing your supervisor and organization to achieve excellent results.
- HR, Diversity & EEO – Understanding how to create collaborative relationships and develop effective work strategies for success
- How to build a comprehensive career/professional development plan
Course Eligibility: To assure that the new professional's participation in the Academy is fully endorsed by the current senior EEO/AA officer at his/her institution, registrants must have a letter of support submitted by the senior leadership from their respective institutions. There is a limit of two participants per institution.
The application process for NPA 2016 is a three-step process: Each applicant must fill out an on-line application, submit a resume and a high-resolution photo head-shot (this will be included in the NPA participant directory to be shared with academy participants.)
Monday, May 2, 2016: Deadline for submission of application and letter of support
Tuesday, May 10, 2016: Applicants advised of selection decision