The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission recently announced a change that will now provide discrimination claimants with their employers’ position statements.
Read the story here.
- EEOC Will Now Allow Release of Position Statements to Charging Party (Locke Lord LLP)
- A One-Way Street: EEOC Unveils Nationwide Procedures for Releasing Employers’ Position Statements (Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC)
- EEOC Will Now Offer to Share Employer Position Statements With Charging Parties During Investigations (Phelps Dunbar LLP)
- EEOC Implements Nationwide Program to Disclose Employer Position Statements and Supporting Documents (Epstein Becker Green)
- EEOC to Release Employer Position Statements to All Claimants (Baker & McKenzie)
- EEOC Providing Employer Position Statements To Charging Parties (Holland & Hart LLP)