The Education Department is standing by its controversial guidance to colleges on sexual harassment and sexual assault in response to questions raised by a prominent Senate critic.
Read the story here.
- Colleges Are Frustrated Over Lack of Clarification on Title IX Guidance (Inside Higher Ed)
- Why a Congresswoman Is Pressing Colleges to Do More on Harassment (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Astronomer Geoff Marcy’s Downfall (The Chronicle of Higher Education - requires paid subscription)
- Lawmaker Calls Out a Professor — and Colleges — on Sexual Harassment (The Chronicle of Higher Education - requires paid subscription)
- Peyton Manning mentioned in Title IX lawsuit against University of Tennessee (CNN)