Brown University introduced a plan on Monday aimed at doubling the number of faculty and graduate students who have been historically underrepresented by 2022 in hopes of improving on-campus diversity.
- New Study Suggests Women Presidents Influence Colleges and Universities to Hire More Humanities Professors (Inside Higher Ed)
- University of Michigan Launches Program to Promote Inclusion On and Off Campus (INSIGHT Into Diversity)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County: A university confronts bias in faculty hiring (Marketplace)
- Reconsidering the Pipeline Problem: Increasing Faculty Diversity (American Council on Education)
- Harvard Medical Students Decry Lack of Diversity (STATNews)
- New roster of ABA officer nominees sends a message about the importance of diversity and inclusion (ABA Journal)
- Can I Mentor African-American Faculty? (Inside Higher Ed)