On Wednesday, March 30, five players for the U.S. women’s soccer team officially joined the national fight for equal pay by submitting a wage discrimination complaint to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”).
Read the story here.
- U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team alleges gender wage discrimination (Ford & Harrison LLP)
- High Profile Pay Equity “Champions”: U.S. Women’s Soccer Players File EEOC Wage Discrimination Charge (Seyfarth Shaw LLP)
- U.S. women soccer champs demand equal wages, conditions (Reuters)
- Top Female Players Accuse U.S. Soccer of Wage Discrimination (The New York Times)
- U.S. women soccer players charge pay discrimination (CNN)