Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Disability Services Provider Sued for, What Else, Disability Discrimination

Workforce
Apparently, 'you should know better' carries over to the world of employment law. The EEOC has filed a disability discrimination lawsuit against Pace Solano, a California disability services provider.

Published: July 18, 2012
By: John Hyman

I'm four years older than my brother. For this reason, growing up I would sometimes get punished for things for which my brother was let off the hook.
The reasoning? You should know better. And, I'm sad to say that now that I have two kids of my own, I have found myself repeating this refrain to my older child. The sins of the father, I guess.
Apparently, "you should know better" carries over to the world of employment law. The EEOC has filed a disability discrimination lawsuit against Pace Solano, a California disability services provider.

Full Story: http://www.workforce.com/article/20120718/BLOGS07/120719948/disability-services-provider-sued-for-what-else-disability#

No comments: