Wednesday, May 23, 2012

REACTIONS TO THE HOUSE SUBCOMMITTEE HEARINGS ON OFCCP .... FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE

OFCCP Blog Spot Wednesday, May 16, 2012 by Harold M. Busch, Vice President - Government Relations - DCI Consulting For those that don’t know me, I am a retired Member of the Senior Executive Service of the federal government, where I served as the Acting Director and Deputy Director of OFCCP and as the National Director of Operations and Acting Regional Director of OFCCP from 1995-2005. I was asked to provide my general reactions to the House subcommittee hearings on OFCCP held April 18, 2012. In watching the hearings unfold, I couldn’t help but think about a similar Congressional hearing on OFCCP that occurred in 1996. I was with the agency during this hearing and actually participated in it. Full Story: http://ofccp.blogspot.com/2012/05/reactions-to-house-subcommittee.html

No comments: